2.23.2012

Still here!

I just wanted to write a short post letting you all know that I'm still here just going through a lot of "bumps" in life that are normal, but have kept me too busy to blog.  I've got SO many ideas to write about that are on my heart, but so little time to actually sit down & write out all my thoughts.  I'd say that the time that I do spend w/ most of my days is trying to balance out things that I "want" to do w/ things that I "need" to do.  Often I am faced w/ the reality that my wants are less important than my needs.  Just writing this post is keeping me from being w/ my precious babies!  So, that's why I "need" to keep this short: to tend to *their* needs. 

It is the most rewarding treasure on earth...this mama thing.  I am SO overwhelmed w/ praise to my Heavenly Father for allowing me this unspeakable blessing!  Without Him, I don't know...? 

Please feel free to give me your input on what YOU would like me to write about.  I can always use new ideas!  Maybe you have a question for me or a concern?  Or maybe you're struggling w/ an area in your life that you need a fresh perspective on.  I certainly don't assume to have the answer for you, but maybe I can help in some small way.  I want to minister to my readers any way that I can.

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are welcome and appreciated! Though please remember to comment in love and in a way that honors God!