11.20.2013

Switching to Samaritan Ministries International

I'm truly sick of paying for health insurance!  Aren't you?  And now, even more so since the whole ObamaCare plan is going into effect!  I just don't trust it.  They can't even get their own website up & running!  Why in the world would I trust them with knowing what's best for my family's health?!  Besides, we hardly ever use our health insurance because, thankfully, by the grace of God, my family is very healthy, especially since we've been going to a naturopath & using Young Living essential oils

Then we heard about Samaritan Ministries International

My husband & I decided to drop our current insurance & sign up with them.  It's a great test of our faith in the Lord, but gives us a LOT more peace of mind knowing that I'm directly helping a fellow believer with their medical expenses rather than using my husband's hard-earned money from each paycheck to a health insurance that regularly supports abortion & who knows what else!

I encourage you to look into this for yourself & your family.  I'm sure you'll be glad you did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are welcome and appreciated! Though please remember to comment in love and in a way that honors God!