5.02.2011

2011 Christian Heritage Home Educators Conference

My family & I were truly blessed to be able to go to the Christian Heritage Home Educators Conference over the weekend for the first time!  See their main web site here:   
http://www.christianheritageonline.org/events/2011-ch-conference-main-page/


The speakers were very encouraging.  What was MOST encouraging was hearing my dear son say how blessed he was that we went & how much he learned, AND hearing my dear daughters say how blessed they are for BEING home schooled!  One daughter even mentioned how she realized just how often she takes being home schooled for granted.  That was wonderful to hear!  I mean, that she realized it, not that she takes it for granted!  LOL!  I ordered a bunch of cd's of sessions that I was unable to attend, so I'm eager to hear them all!  I will share as I have opportunity!

I do encourage you all to try to attend the OCEANetwork conference that will be held in Portland, OR on June 24th & 25th, if you're at all able to!!!  I'd love to see you there!!!  It will be my first time to this one as well.  See info here & REGISTER TODAY: 
http://www.oceanetwork.org/calendar/conference/

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are welcome and appreciated! Though please remember to comment in love and in a way that honors God!