8.01.2011

Grace is THREE!


My sweet, baby girl, Grace, turned 3 on Friday.  She has been used of the Lord to teach me so many things!  When I was pregnant w/ her & found out that she was a girl, I'll be honest, I was very disappointed.  I knew I shouldn't be, but I was.  I wanted a boy SO bad!  Then, as my pregnancy progressed, the Lord continued to convict my heart about how discontent I was.  When she was born, He washed EVERY bit of my discontentment away!  In my eyes, she was absolutely PERFECT!  I was SO ashamed of how I could have been so discontent with the beautiful creation that God had blessed us with.  And she was such an easy baby, how could I have asked for more?

she is minutes old in this photo

with Big Bro', Noah, who is now one of her greatest heroes!
 
 with Big Sis', Raquel

 with Big Sis', Lydia

with Big Sis', Eunice

 
with Big Sis', Priscilla

This pic was taken earlier this year in March.  Now SHE'S the Big Sis'!


  Happy birthday, Grace!  We love you SO much & can't wait to see what other ways the Lord uses you in this precious life!  It is already so evident that you have a special way of making those around you feel loved & are always putting a smile on our faces!  What an encourager you are!  YOU are precious!  Jesus bless you, Baby! 
 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Tell her I said "Happy Birthday!!!!" :)

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are welcome and appreciated! Though please remember to comment in love and in a way that honors God!